Six Generations Publishing
Six Generations Publishing is the division of RUSA, Inc.
It consists of five departments:
1. Design, publishing, promotion, and sales of Six Generations Card Game. This genealogical card game was invented and published by the owner of RUSA, Inc., Fyodor Soloview, in 2004. All information about Six Generations card game available at this website - www.sixgenerations.com.
2. Website www.2000Gifts.com (sales of greeting cards, posters, and other giftware).
3. Payment processing for credit card purchases for all divisions of RUSA, Inc., including sales of Six Generations card game from the website www.SixGenerations.com, sales of greeting cards, posters, and other giftware from the website www.2000Gifts.com, and document processing services (Notary Public, translations, editing, etc.) at this website, www.rusa.us.
4. Web, graphic design, and operation of www.GoldMinerTools.com - website (since 2007) of Anchorage, Alaska company Surveyors Exchange Co., Inc., engaged in sales of gold mining tools and equipment in the US, Russia, and worldwide.
5. All other publishing works, web design, logotypes, and photo services to numerous clients, including Anchorage chorus group RACS - Russian American Colony Singers, website www.racs.us.